Weekly Wednesday Meditation Class at 11am with Ian - Leigh on Sea Buddhist Centre
This class is ideal for people starting out with meditation or those that need extra tips in developing their practice further.
1. Learn to ground your body with nature and sense a positive joyful flow.
2. Learn how to breathe using the diaphragm and sit with an optimal posture to enhance the meditation experience.
3. Guidance on staying present and being aware of how your mind is behaving. Becoming aware of your body.
4. Using Mantras and Mudras to allow the mind to settle and get into an uplifting flow. This is especially powerful when chanting in a group.
5. Discussing the core values and basic beliefs of Buddhism.
6. Meditating on compassion and loving kindness.
7. Practive mudras and mantras
Meet your teacher - Ian Jones
With over 20+ years of meditation experience, it is Ian's mission to share what he has learned with everyone he has the destiny to meet. His wish is to make it clear how valuable meditation can be and what a positive impact it can have on one's life.
Please register your interest before turning up to ensure we have space and the class is available. £10 suggested donation.
Phone or text Ian on 07967 595893
The Amita Buddha Centre
879A London Road
Meet the teachers
View More in this Category